Пољска

Re: Пољска

Postby 1914 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am

17.11.2019 Basel+Mannheim vs Pogoń Szczecin. 18х18. 1,45 min. Win. Pogoń

Momci iz Scesina nastavljaju da imaju dobre rezultate na lavadi sto se tice Evrope.Voleo bih da ih vidim protiv na primer Nikolajeva iz Ukrajne.

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biała - Zagłębie Sosnowiec

Uz momke iz Sosnwieca prisutni lokalni navijaci BKS Stala koji su ubedljivo glavna sila u tom gradu od 170 hiljada stanovnika.

Postby 1914 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Pniówek Pawłowice - Ruch Chorzów

Korona Kielce - Raków Częstochowa

Lechia Gdańsk - ŁKS Łódź

Postby 1914 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:47 pm

Wisła Kraków - Lechia Gdańsk(gostima zabranjen dolazak)

Radomiak Radom - GKS Bełchatów

Chrobry Głogów - Miedź Legnica

Postby 1914 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Teddy Boys 95(Legija) su trebali u novembru da se sibaju verovatno sa Certova Druzinom+Meteor(posto je Fakel tada gostovao Baltiku,pa mislim da su oni trebali da stanu na crtu) u Kaljningradu,ali su pohapseni,takodje jedan od bitnih clanova Meteora je bio tesko povredjen(morao je da ide na opreaciju glave) u tuci sa lokalnim stanovnistvom u kaficu,pa im verovatno nije bilo sudjeno da se susretnu.

Slask-Legija

Na utakmici je bilo oko 30000 navijaca,od toga 3421 navijaca Legije(udaljenost 354.5 km).Oborili su record sto se tice posecenosti gostujuce tribine koji su drzali navijaci Ruha( udaljenost 186.3 km) i Leha( udaljenost 185.7 km).

2014 god navijaci Ruha-2440

2013 god navijaci Leha-2200

Nedavne livade mladjih ekipa

Wisłoka Dębica vs Beskid Andrychów.10x10. Win. Młode Wisłoki Debica.

Zagłębie Sosnowiec + BKS Stal Bielsko vs Jagielonia Białystok + Mazur Ełk. 16x16. Win. Zagłębie Sosnowiec + BKS Stal Bielsko

Postby 1914 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:47 pm

5.01.2020 FC Tczew Arka Gdynia vs Odry Wodzislaw. 10x10. 40 sec. Win Arka

Zagłębie Sosnowiec+BKS Stal skoknuli do Slovacke i ukrali vredan trofej(zastavu mladje hul ekipe Slovana po imenu Psycho Boys).Stvarno kolicija ima impresivan niz.

Postby 1914 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Malo ispravka kolicija Zaglebie Sosnowiec+BKS Stal su ukrali Brickfield Boys zastavu,a ne Psycho Boys.Pre mesec dana su ukrali i suvenire od LSK Lodz i GKS Tychy.Dobri na livadi i na ulici,trenutno sigurno u Top 5 u Poljskoj.

100 godina Jagiellonie

detelinara83

Postby detelinara83 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:59 am

Видим да су Заглебје+Легија покушали на хуманитарном турниру у Леховој организацији, да узму заставе, али нису баш добро прошли.

Postby 1914 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm

To su fan klubovi iz Niwke(ZS+Legija) pokusali da napadnu turnir fan kluba Obornikach(Lech).

Ruhov Remi Cup 2020.Prisutni CSKA Moskwa, Karpaty Krosno, Unia Oświęcim, Widzew Łódź, Atletico Madryt, Elana Toruń, KKS Kalisz, Slovan Bratysława, Wisła Kraków.

https://stadionowioprawcy.net/galeria/remi-cup-2020/

https://stadionowioprawcy.net/galeria/remi-cup-2020-2/

Od CSKA prisutni Yar,Belka i WA

Mladji(GKS Katowice+Gronik Zabrze) na hokeju.Bilo je prisutno oko 200 navijaca.

Postby 1914 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Legija-LKS Lodz

Śląsk Wrocław - Lechia Gdańsk

Lech Poznań - Raków Częstochowa

Korona Kielce - Górnik Zabrze

Postby 1914 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Lech Poznań - Lechia Gdańsk (23.02.2020)

Radnici obezbedjena na stadionu uzeli koreografije od Lehijinih i da li navijacima Leha,skroz jajarski potez

Gdanskovi gadjali simpatizere bakljama,takodje jajarski potez

Slike sa boks turinira u Poznanu.Prisutni uz Lehove jos LKS Lodz,Krakovija,Gornik Konin,Gwardia Koszalin,KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski i Sekta(Spartak).Ucestovalo je oko 230 udaraca(bilo je i zenskih boksera)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157924817663618&type=3&__tn__=-UCH-R

Miedź Legnica - Zagłębie Sosnowiec (29.02.2020)

Hul ekipa Gieksa(GKS Katowice) je proslavila 15 godina postojanja.Pisao sam da su njihovi clanovi udrani u hul ekipi Persona non Grata

Wisła Kraków - Wisła Płock (29.02.2020)

Postby 1914 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Stal Stalowa Wola - Bytovia Bytów (29.02.2020)

Arka Gdynia - ŁKS Łódź (01.03.2020)

Zagłębie Lubin
- Śląsk Wrocław (01.03.2020)

Cracovia - Wisła Kraków (03.03.2020)

Gostima zabranjen dolazak

Postby 1914 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 am

Nastavlja se prica oko sudjenja,ovog puta zloglasni huligani iz Psycho Fans(pocelo je prvog aprila) su na udaru.Ostavio sam tekst o vodji ajkula Miski koji postao svedok saradnik i pola scene drukao,sada je i jedan vodja Psycho Fans postao cinkara i jos par manje bitnih clanova takodje.Bas ima dosta teksta na engleskom,ali je jako zanimljiv o tome kako PF funkcionisu.

At the moment, a dozen court sessions have already been held in a variety of formats and variants. But in each of them, the main character, in addition to Pavel Michalski, was another Snitch – Lukasz Balewski, nicknamed "Balus". He is 30 years old, has no education and no profession, worked as an assistant chef, and tried to run his own small business. In General, not the best role model for your only child. "Balus" is the chief of the scouting service of the hooligan group of Chorzów called Psycho Fans "– until recently, perhaps, the strongest gang in all of Poland, along with hooligans of Lech Poznan. The main task of "Balus "and its structure was intelligence, surveillance and collection of all information about hooligans of enemy clubs for PF. His skills in this area were really amazing – he could hack the accounts in social networks of hooligans of other clubs, he could hack the mail and accounts of their girls (this was generally his favorite occupation), as girls often bragged to their girlfriends about their guys ' near-football Affairs, and he could also get photos of their enemies and their home addresses.

Balus na sudjenju

48 PF hooligans were brought to the first trial in a specially guarded hall of the police station in the city of Katowice as accused (initially there were 53 of them, but some of them were stopped from criminal prosecution during the trials). The 49th could have been Balus itself, but after persuasion and persuasion from the Prosecutor Marcin Michalski, he cooperated with the investigation (although initially denied everything), was released and received the status of one of the main witnesses in this case. Despite the fact that he and his family are given the most serious protection by the state under the witness protection program, he still has too many enemies who want him dead. That's why there was an attempt on his life last year. Fortunately for Balus, it was unsuccessful. At the same time, no one removes the charges from him: he is charged with 12 cases of criminal proceedings for drug trafficking, participation in robberies, attempted murder and murder.

First of all, during the hearing, attempts and murders by members of "Psycho Fans" of fans of other teams were considered. In 2017, members of "Psycho Fans" together with their friends from "Wisla Sharks" decided to teach a lesson to Daniel "Romek" – the leader of the hooligans of the club "GKS" (Katowice) from the firm "Persona Non Grata".

- "Romek" was the driving force of all actions of " GKS "against hooligans and other representatives of "Ruch" (He took responsibility for beating the President of the handball club"Ruch" – approx. Amir), and also on one of the fan forums, he called one of leaders of" Psycho Fans "Maciej nicknamed "Maslak" a stripper. Therefore, it was decided that it would be "lowered to the ground," Balus said at the trial.

Grafit navijaca Ruha protiv bivseg vodje

Judge Peter Horzela asked to clarify the meaning of the phrase "lowered to the ground". "Balus" explained that the idea was that "Romek" should have been beaten to such an extent that he either bled to death or was permanently left in a wheelchair – in this case, in court, it would not be possible to bring charges of murder, and would only be charged with grievous bodily harm. There is a cold calculation of hooligans "Rucha" – according to Polish laws, for murder (article 148) can face 25 years or even life in prison, while for beating with serious bodily injuries, even resulting in the death of the victim, you can face up to 10 years in prison. At the same time, as practice shows, often football hooligans convicted under this article (#158.3) were released after a few years – it was enough to get a positive response from the prison guard, and it was only a matter of the amount of money offered to him.

"Balus" said that the fans of "Ruch" invited their friends from Krakow " Wisla Sharks "to this action, as they already had a similar experience of "punishments". In total, the shareholders had 3 attempts to kill "Romek", and the first 2 of them were unsuccessful: the first time they never received a signal from their man from the fan movement of Katowice; in the second attempt, they had to attack "Romek" when he was picking up his child from kindergarten. A girl named Dominika gave them the address of the kindergarten and the time of the children's gathering. But the attempt in front of the kindergarten did not work, because the bus suddenly came for the children and there were too many people around.

Postby 1914 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Also, "Balus" told a very interesting story about this Dominica. In 2013, she was a girlfriend of a hooligan named "Scubola". On August 18 of that year, Ruch hooligans were resting on the beach in Gdynia before a match with the local "ARKA". At the same time, there were also Mexican sailors who were members of the crew of one of the ships moored off the coast of Gdynia. Allegedly, one of the sailors hit a local girl, she complained to one of the fans and angry hooligans "Ruch" attacked 30 vacationing sailors. As a result of the fight, 17 Mexican citizens were injured, and one had to be hospitalized. But the consequences for several members of Psycho Fans, including Scubola, were much more sad – they were behind bars.

While "Skubola" spent time in prison, his girlfriend was not bored: at a disco in Katowice, she met a security guard of this club.Later it turned out that the security guard is a hooligan of one of the gangs "GKS". They even started Dating (though Dominica was hiding the relationship because she had been waiting for the return of "Skubala" from the prison), but friends of Ruch fan found it out and started blackmailing her, forcing Dominca to find out the information about her new boyfriend and GKS hooligans. Thus, in the hands of "PsychoFans" was the address of this kindergarten, as well as the address of the apartment of another hooligan "GKS".

The successful attempt on the two-meter "Romek" took place in September 2017 in Katowice. A BMW car with fans of "Ruch" and "Wisla" was waiting for him near his house. A month before, Balus had attached a GPS tracker to Romek's car, so by the time of the attack, He already knew His daily schedule, where he worked, what time he was released, and what he did in his free time. In addition, he had photos of him and his family members. Therefore, the Ruch and Wisla hooligans knew perfectly well that he would go to the GKS match that day. At some point, the shareholders finally saw Romek in the side mirror of the car: he was walking and talking on a mobile phone and did not see them at all. When he reached the car, a familiar "Mishka" opened the door, ran up to him and immediately struck with a machete. "Romek" tried to run away, but tripped over a barrier in the Parking lot and fell, then crawled to the fence and lay down there, trying to hide from the upcoming blows. Experienced Krakow "butchers" Daniel (nicknamed "Dzidek") and "Mishka" from "Wisla Sharks" chopped down a fan of "GKS" with a machete's, and "Balus" stood behind and saw flying pieces of meat. All three were wearing balaclavas.

When "Dzidek" was beating "Romek" with all his might, holding the machete with two hands like an axe, I could no longer just watch. I went up and also hit him 3 or 4 times with a machete." He was yelling "guys, stop It, you're going to kill me!", but "Dzidek" kept hitting him. In General, "Dzidek" was the most bloodthirsty of us: he repeatedly said that he liked to cut someone. He also told how at home he puts on a Balaclava," working " clothes (that is, the one he wears to the stock market), takes a machete and trains in front of a mirror, as if he attacked someone. At another time, he was delighted to say that in Krakow he is the best Polish master for sharpening a machete. In total, Daniel received more than 40 blows with a machete, resulting in severe damage to the spine.

Machete that was used in a attack

A few hours after the murder of "Romek" (later it turns out that "Romek" miraculously survived) Lukasz, nicknamed "Lucky" – one of the leaders of "Psycho Fans", together with" Balus "gave an order to a hoolgian named" Celebrity " to burn the BMW, shoes, clothes, machetes and mobile phones used for this action, so that the police could not get to the criminals in hot pursuit. The attackers did so, and then in Chorzow they met with hooligans of the Wisla Sharks of Krakow.

– "After the attack, "Mishka" proudly said that he probably pierced the lung of "Romek". And "Dzidek" came up and said: "She was a good whore! Give me another one, because the werewolf is hungry." I was shocked, because we barely returned from one task, and he already wanted to cut another person," – recalled "Balus".

Also, I was told an interesting story about Dzidek firsthand: the boxer Dzidek was originally a fan of Lechia Gdansk, but there he had a certain conflict, because of which he defected to the camp of the Wisla Krakow. There, he became friends with "Mishka" and eventually remained in the "Wisla Sharks".

At the same court hearing, "Balus" told about the circumstances of the murder of Dariush, nicknamed "Pastor" - a fan of "Gornik "(zabrze) from the group"Torcida". According to him, they did not intend to kill him, but went there to destroy the graffiti of "Gornik" fans. He also admitted that they had 2 machetes with them, but they were not going to use them for an attack, and they only needed them for self-defense. In fact, this is an important point, because residential areas in Silesia are quite clearly divided between fans of different teams, and in those areas where the ultras of the two teams compete with each other, fan graffiti has an important ideological significance for promoting their colors. Therefore, at the place where the fans of "Ruch" arrived, they saw 2 small groups of "Gornik" fans and tried to attack them, but they jumped in to the cars and drove away in different directions. They split up and went in search of the cars, and at one "beautiful" moment, Dariush car itself drove directly to the car of "Balus". When he saw his enemies, he tried to run away, but the young Ruch hooligans caught up with him, threw him to the ground, started beating him with a crowd, struck him with a series of blows with a metal rod, and then one of them jumped on his head several times.

Dariush Pastor

"Guys with the nicknames "Gala" and "Ruby" hit Pastor's car with bats, and the others chased after him. I waited where I was, because I didn't know if they had caught up with him or not. Finally, I went to see what had happened. Pastor was laying at the crossroads without a sign of life. Already on the way back in the car there was a scandal: one of the guys started saying that a fan named "Katso" overdid it, because several times jumped on his head. And "Katso" replied that Pastor deserved it because he was a fan of "Gornik". But I also think "Katso" is responsible for the death of Dariusz. He didn't give a damn about human life at all, because after the murder, as if nothing had happened, he offered to go to the nearest stall to buy hot dogs. We went", - admitted "Balus".

Napad na pokojnog Pastora

Postby 1914 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:47 pm

In a couple of months, at one of the next meetings, Balus will apologize to the Pastor's family for this murder: "I participated in the attack, but did not have a hand in the death of Pastor In any case, I would like to apologize to the Dariusz family, because no club colors can justify murder."

The fans of "Ruch" also were engaged in robberies.They attached a GPS tracker to a local tobacco factory's branded van. And in the driver's cabin there were 2 GPS signal jammers at once, but "Balus" was trickier and attached a GPS tracker to the rear bumper of the car. This van led fans to a warehouse of smuggled cigarettes near Gliwice (the distance between Bytom and Gliwice is less than 20 km). After waiting until late in the evening, members of "Psycho Fans" broke into the warehouse with 1,200 boxes of cigarettes! Hooligans from Chorzow stole 800,000 cigarettes, several chips and matrices, and they also wanted to take out the existing machines worth several hundred thousand zlotys, but they had nothing with which they could take the machines.After the successful heist Balus said proudly "I was the only one who earned 25,000 zlotys (about 5,500 euros).

After some time, the hooligans "Zaglebie" (Sosnowiec) tried to charge the members of "Psycho Fans" for this, because this factory belonged to them. They demanded compensation and return of the stolen goods, and hooligans from Chorzow simply laughed at them in response.

– "The guys from Sosnowiec were angry at first, and then just wanted to know how we ended up in the warehouse. They also asked to return at least the chips and matrices, because they were expensive. "Maslak" – one of the leaders of" Psycho Fans", returned the matrix and offered them to show a new place for further production of cigarettes in the framework of further cooperation. They struck hands, and there were no more misunderstandings between us, " Balus explained.

Image.

He also recalled how 3 years ago he was "watching" ustawka between Ruch and Zaglebie"(Sosnowiec)+"BKS Stal " The fight was 20 to 20, and only people born after 1990 were allowed to participate. One of the leaders of " BKS Stal " before the fight showed passports of fighters to check the ages, but the same "Maslak" said that we are all hooligans and trust each other. The fight was very severe and bloody, and in the end the coalition won.

Slika sa sudjenja

At the second court session, the focus was again on the guys from "Psycho Fans", only this time they questioned a hooligans named David T. Specifically, the court brought 10 charges against him. He wasn't a Snitch, so he didn't give any specific names. Unlike the Balus interrogation, the judge and Prosecutor were now interested in the gang's near-football cases, since David had spent as much as 7 years in the Psycho Fans structure. In particular, the Prosecutor asked whether a person from the outside could somehow be part of the "Psycho Fans", to which David confidently replied that this was a difficult task for the applicant: "the Person had to prove himself, do a lot of sports,train and also prove himself well in a fight during the viewing. At the same time, there was no official initiation of a newcomer to "Psycho Fans", just if you were given a brigade Jersey – it means you have already become a member of the gang." David himself once made such a journey from a simple fan at the" City stadium "in Chorzow to the basis of" Psycho Fans": from the age of 16, he began to actively support" Ruch " and often attend matches and the fan stand. There were also members of "Psycho Fans"on it. Gradually, he met several guys from the firm and finally joined it.

Nastavak sutra ili ovh dana.

lost&found

Postby lost&found » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Ovo vise pripada temi Bande i pricama o meksickim kartelima, nego temama s fudbalom, navijanjem, huliganstvom...

ElPadrino

Postby ElPadrino » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:59 pm

Onda bi trebalo pola izvjestaja sa fudbalskih terena premjestiti u temu 'Bande' . :mrgreen:

@1914

Kako su ostale grupe odreagovale na ovaj potez Lehovih ? Jedino gore od toga je mozda ona situacija sa forsima i torcidom.
Izgleda da je i njima scena u raspadu, cim su spali na taj nivo da dizu koreografije sto im je dalo obezbjedjenje.

Izgleda da je i njihova drzava odlucila da se obracuna sa huliganima ( kriminalcima ), a kao i 100 puta do sada ispostavilo se da nije potrebno da platis 10 ljudi, vec samo 1 pravog. Ali ove situacije sa upadanjem na internet profile i njihovim hakovanje, pracenjem cura, drugarica.. Mislim do koje mjere je otisla sva ta bolest, slicno kao i kod nas. Da moram kao navijac ( huligan ) da idem kroz grad i okrecem se gledam, tripujem, dovodim obezbjedjenje. Izgleda da nema vise vremena kad se to svodilo na vece ili dan utakmice, cuga zajebancija, mozda se pobijes sa pandurima, mozda sa protivnickim navijacima, neko vijanje prije i poslije utakmice, eventualno gadjanje stolicama, ili neko preletanje preko stadiona i slicne stvari.. I od sutra opet normala, niko se ne napada, ne upada se u stanove itd.

Na kraju, pored svih mana i zamjerki, Ruje braca ispadose najispravniji.

lost&found

Postby lost&found » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:30 pm

ElPadrino wrote:Onda bi trebalo pola izvjestaja sa fudbalskih terena premjestiti u temu 'Bande' . :mrgreen:

Pa nisam siguran bas da se recimo kod nas koriste GPS lokatori, obijaju fabrike cigareta, koriste macete... mislim nadje se tu i tamo neki slucaj, al hvala Bogu, nije pravilo ko sto deluje kod Poljaka

ElPadrino

Postby ElPadrino » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Pa ne, istina.. Kod nas se eto SAMO upada u stanove, prebija pred djevojkama, puca iz pistolja, iz raketa, napada nozevima, napada u broju 10 na 1, druka u muriji, da ne idemo dalje .. Mislim da smo normalniji od njih samo zbog toga sto nas je manje. Nas je eto koliko 6-7-8 miliona, a poljska ima blizu 40, tako da iskreno mislim da nema neke pretjerane razlike. Bolesni smo i jedni i drugi, nazalost.

Modus Operandi

Postby Modus Operandi » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:47 pm

Дај нека неко преведе лепо ове текстове, капирам да 90% зна површно енглески а ово је материја где се буквално мора повезати свака реч.

Postby 1914 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 am

Ta dva lika sto su uzeli koreografije su ustvari navijaci koji rade kao obezbedjenje.Znam da na primer u Rusij dosta huligana je radilo kao obezbedjenje na stadionima.Da nastavimo pricu.

"Balus" continues: "The path of a minor hooligan to the ranks of "Psycho Fans" was always the same: they started going to Ruch's home games and saw grown-up tough guys who were already in the gang. They envied their strength, power, and respect in the stands, as well as the fact that no one dared to disobey the members of "Psycho Fans". Often they were from poor or single-parent families, and they went on a criminal path in order to stand out among their peers and be noticed by older comrades. They often came to the podium on the recommendation of local leaders of "Psycho Fans" in different districts of Chorzow. All young candidates for the gang were tested for many months, and sometimes years. There were hooligans who went on trips for 7-8 years, completely gave themselves to the gang, took part in various actions and fights, but were never full members of "Psycho Fans". And all the young would get checked and I,"Maslak", "Marius" and Lukas "Lucky" watch the process. It should be understood that how difficult it was to climb to the top of the mountain (to enter the ranks of the "Psycho Fans"), so it was easy to fly – you had to completely surrender to the firm and to obey the orders of its leaders and to take part in all fights and promotions that makes the group. For example, I could call a minor member of the firm from the district and say: "Come on quickly, BL*, in 15 minutes I'll be waiting for you at the last place!". And he already knew what it meant, and where I was waiting for him. And I knew that he would be there in 15 minutes, and he would not come there empty-handed, but with the necessary weapons, although I did not even tell him about it. Sometimes we called young people just so that they would not relax. Those guys who dared to disobey orders, or sat on the neck of the gang, doing nothing, were kicked out of the company in disgrace. At the same time, they were required to hand over all brigade t-shirts and hoodies, as well as remove the brigade tattoos if they made them. If someone was arrested, but then released, they came to him and explained that it was not worth cooperating with the police, because his family would pay for it: his father, mother, brother or girlfriend. We had such a case, and a few of our guys, led by "Lucky" went to find the traitor. When they saw him, they gave him a good hard time and kicked him out of Psycho Fans in disgrace. They also broke all the windows on his car and set on fire his apartment."

But let's go back to the court hearings with David. In the course of his narration, he told about the actions and actions in which he was directly involved. In particular, he recalled how they blocked the highway to attack a bus with hooligans of the enemy team, and then just beat them. At the same time, David says that they often carried machetes, knives and bats with them, even if in the end they did not use them in a fight, but absolutely always attacked rivals in masks and gloves, in order to avoid leaving fingerprints and further problems with the law. Separately, the court examined the story of the beating of hooligans of the Czech club " Banik "(Ostrava), who are friends of fans of" GKS "(Katowice), with whom" Ruch " has a long-standing feud. The Rukh hooligans knew that the Banik fans were coming to the match of their friends from Katowice along the A1 highway, which runs from the very border with the Czech Republic, so they gathered in a group of 70 people in their pub near the stadium, from where they had already moved towards the highway. In the designated place of the route, which was supposed to pass fans from the Czech Republic, the poles blocked 3 lanes of traffic and waited.

– When they saw us, they panicked and started ramming our cars, which blocked the highway. They made a hole in the road and took to their heels. A chase ensued, as a result of which one of our cars clipped a Czech wheelbarrow, sending it into a ditch. After that, we ran towards the Czech fans and began to uproot them from the car. We hit, kicked, and simply "killed" them, " David recalled.

Poland's domestic near-football events were not left out of the picture. Another funny story from David was the story about the attack on the fans of the club "Rakow" (Czestochowa): members of the "Psycho Fans", armed with machetes and pepper spray, carefully drove behind the minivan of the fans of "Rakow" at some distance, so as not to attract attention. The aim of the shareholders was not so much the hoolgigans of "Rakow" ,but the banners and flags that lay in their minivan. As a result, PF "drove" the car to the very center of Czestochowa, where the fans of the "Sleeve"stopped. Then the Ruch hooligans attacked them in balaclavas, and David himself remembered how he sprayed them with pepers pray, but the wind blew it in his own direction and he got all the pepper spray himself, so in the future he did not see anything and "worked" with his hands at random. Fortunately his colleagues were more intelligent and quickly dispersed the few fans of "Rakow", taking with them their flags. Then they were burned at the match with Rakow.

Oduzete zastave Rakowa

Apart from his list of charges, there were stories about breaking the law that had nothing to do with football or near-football. In particular, he spoke about the participation of Ruch fans in European drug trafficking: "I went 2 or 3 times as a driver to the Czech Republic, from where we transported marijuana to Poland. In total, we transported about 15 kilograms of drugs to the territory of Poland. The drugs were Packed in a black opaque bag and I couldn't see the contents, but I was told that there was weed in it. Again, I was just a driver, and all this happened about 3 years ago."

David also recalled the "district" acts of intimidation, when members of "Psycho Fans" in four cars, hiding their faces behind balaclavas and armed with baseball bats, traumatic pistols and machetes, came to areas that were considered controlled by fans of "Gornik", broke into those places where members of "Torcida Zabrze" usually rest or could be at the moment, and smashed everything to smithereens: "We went to one of the night clubs in Zabrze, because we had information that there might be fans of "Gornik". Unfortunately, we didn't meet them there. Despite this, we had a lot of fun there: I smashed a table football with my machete, and the other guy quite accurately shot at the glasses on the bar, breaking them."

Another similar example recalled "Balus": "in 2017, we broke into hall were was the training of hooligans" GKS " (Katowice) in martial arts and began to beat everyone in there. Everyone who was in the hall at that moment was considered a Gieksa fan for us, although I know that this is not true, because there were also simple coaches and even children there. I remember one of our guys grabbing a bench and throwing it at them. I hit some guy with the handle of a shovel I picked up along the way. The screams of people being beaten were heard everywhere, some of them were hiding under the mats."

Return to “Свет”